Sunday 16 October 2011

How to Get Back Together with My Ex in 3 Steps

How to Get Back Together with My Ex in 3 Steps

Have you actually just recently experienced a break up, and you finding ways on "how can I get back together with my ex”? You may want to score your boyfriend or girlfriend back immediately, and this is usually a common feeling that everybody experiences after a break up.

You will find yourself following into an emotionally depressed state and wondering what yourrrll do. You feel like calling your ex and begging him or her to come back to you. But is this really will make things better? Rather than make things better, it is going to make your situation much worse, chasing your ex lover even further away.

What you should actually do at this point is the exact opposite of what you're feeling right now. Do you feel like calling your ex or sending him or her emails? Don't! Do you feel like staying inside and crying all day long? Don't! Instead, follow these three simple steps and you will find the answer that you need to the common question "How do I get back together with my ex?"

Step 1 - How to get back with my ex: Tell him or her that you have Accepted the Break Up!

First and foremost, you will need to accept that the break up is happening. Tell your ex that you are okay with it, and enable the "moving on" process to start. When you do this, it will eliminate a large amount of the tension and stress that is experienced by both parties. Your ex will need time for him or her to think about the relationship, and this will also give you time as well to consider your options. If your ex realizes that she / he is still in love with you, they will find a way to get back with you.

Step 2 - How to get back with my ex: Stop contact your ex!

You should not make an attempt to contact your ex partner anymore right now. You should cut communication off with your ex so that there is some "thinking time". This may seem counterintuitive, but by cutting communication you are signaling that you have already moved on and you are doing fine.

This enables him or her to think about the relationship and how they feel about its value. It will even allow him or her to miss you again. When you are separated from your ex and can calm your nerves, that will be the best time to let them realize how important you were to them.

Step 3 - How to get back with my ex: Plan Ahead for the Get Together

Once you have completed the two steps mentioned above, you can start implementing  when and where you should meet and also what should be said when you do meet up again. You will get a much better idea of whether or not your ex still loves you, and also if there is any opportunity that you will be able to get your ex-lover back.

"How to get back with my ex?" Can be a little more complex than the three steps above. But they're an excellent start and will eventually improve your chances of winning your ex back.

4 comments:

  1. I am happy given this testimony on this forum on how SUPREMACYTEMPLE help to restore my son on drug addiction and getting my husband back to me. My son nearly wreck my happiness,I have super market which he assist on not knowing he has his motives,every night he comes back drunk and high,it became a big problem to the extent that my husband have to park out of the house,he abandoned me and his siblings, every night I cried seeking for Gods will, until a friend of mine told me to try spell caster,she introduced me to Dr Jagem of SUPREMACYTEMPLE who cast a spell for me and told not worry that's everything will be back to normal in 7days,to my own surprise 3days later my son attitude change he quit drugs and drinking,he now even campaign against drug and alcohol,and my husband came back home 6days we are all now happily together as a happy family,thanks to my friend who introduced me to him. Should in case anybody need his help you can contact him on his email address supremacypower@gmail.com. Thanks you my savior.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am very grateful to God almighty, and Dr.ukpoyan for there great help in my life, I was living happily with my husband but suddenly everything changed, he now come home lately, sometimes he will not be at home for good two weeks, he was now a womanizer, he rejected his two kids, so i explained to my friend she ask me to be patience, but last two weeks ago i was searching through the internet i saw many testimonies on how they got there EX Back, I saw a testimony on how Dr.ukpoyan help them get there Ex Back, so I emailed him he answered me politely, I told him what I need, He did some necessary rituals and caster the spell. He told me that in less than a week my Husband will come back home pleading for forgiveness, I believed him, three days later he came back home begging for forgiveness, now he loved me and the kids more than before, pls if you have a situation like mine, pls just email him on dr.ukpoyanspellhome@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to say thanks to this great man called Dr Samura who helped me in my marriage life. my name is Nguyen Hasbarger lives in USA memphise so i was married to Albert we both love and like each other before our marriage, he care about my well being so i was so happy that i have found a man like this in my life my parents love him so much because of his kindness towards me and the way he care about me after four years in my marriage, no child he was not showing me much care anymore but i notice something is going on which i no. then i keep on with the relationship and i was hoping one day God will open my way to have a child in my home then i keep on going to church from one play to another by telling all the pastors about my problems that i don't have a child so many of them promise me that soon i we have a child in my home i keep on hoping in God's miracle on till one day when i went for a visit in my friend office then i was welcome by my friend we started dis causing about so many things on marriage life i was so shock she ask me about my wedding and what is going on till now i still don't have a child then i told her my dear sister i don't no what to do anymore and am scared of loosing my husband who have be caring for me for a long time now then she said i we not loosing him i ask how? then she said there is one man called Dr Samura who help in a relationship then i keep on asking how about him she told me this man can do all thing and make things possible i never believe her for once that this man she is talking about can do it so fast. also i ask her how do i get his contact she said i should not worry my self then she gave me his contact email ID and his number to contact him i said ok i will try my best to do so she wish me the best of luck in life then i went home gotten home, found that my door is open i was scared thinking so many things i don't no who is in my house now i look at the key in my hand i was thinking i did not lock my door shortly a word came into my mind that i should go inside and check if there is any body at home or my husband getting inside, i found that my husband move away his things in the house then i started calling his number refuses to pick i was like a mad Dog i cried and cried don't no what to do then i remember to that a friend of mine gave me a contact today i take my computer i emailed this man called Dr Samura also i called him on his cell phone which i received from my friend he spoke to me very well and i was happy my husband we come back to me so after the work was well done by Dr Samura, just in three days i heard my phone ringing not knowing it was my husband telling me his sorry about what he did to me then i accepted him again a month later, i was pregnant for him so i rest my testimony till i deliver safely i we give the best testimony again so my sisters and brothers if you are in such pain kindly contact this great man with this email SAMURATELLERSPELL100@YAHOO.COM OR CALL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dr Malawi is like a father to the fatherless.. i never believed these will really make a change in my marriage, and i never have it in my thought that i could ever been with my husband Mr Devis after divorcing and ending our 33 years marriage.... My life was upset i never knew where to start from when my husband broke up with me..... My name is Tanisha Devis from Poland but got married and live in Chicago USA, spellofsolutiontemple@yahoo.com is the right email address to contact for an urgent help in getting your lover back.... My husband and I have been together for 33 years before he divorced me and i was so upset because i thought i have lost my marriage forever... i did all i could to please for my husband to bring me back home but all to be in vain.. i had to travel away from my state because i was not having anywhere to stay because my home was not conducive for me to stay because my husband want me out of the house, i travel to a friend of mine in California, one night, when i was searching on a good spell caster results that help in bringing back lost lover's and husband's, i found an interesting story that was shared by Santana Valdez From Texas Huston, about a good spell caster called Dr Malawi,and how he helped her in getting her husband back home, and i decided to put a try in contacting him... he replied me back.. i thought at first these was just normal and he told me that i was going to get back my husband after a period of 28 hours i still doubted him.... But today as i am sharing these good news is for me to express my experience to all the whole universe that these is a good spell caster that helps in bringing back lost lovers and he is (spellofsolutiontemple@yahoo.com) I am happily with my husband and my 3 kids, TARRY, WENDY, JEFF... great Malawi i thank you for helping me to get my family back.... his email address is (spellofsolutiontemple@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete