Sunday, 16 October 2011

Can I Get My Ex Girlfriend Back

Can I Get My Ex Girlfriend Back

If you’re wondering, “Can I get my ex girlfriend back?” then the breakup probably wasn’t so devastating that you think your relationship can’t be saved.  You’ll have to hope she feels the same way.  If any damage was caused during the split that you should apologise for, now’s the time to say you’re sorry. Being sorry and sincerely showing it's a good opening move.

Can I get my ex girlfriend back by showing my sensitive side?

Well, there’s no guarantee you and your ex will get back together, however the odds tilt more and more in your favor when you do things correct. Show her just how much you miss her, and how sorry you are.  Simply pay attention to what she does. But if your gestures of sorrow only make her to be angry—she throws away the roses or something dramatic like that, for instance—make changes to your tactics until you find that something she responds to.

If flowers or cards frustrate her, for example, perhaps that’s because it’s easy to pick up the telephone and order flowers or buy a card that is written by someone else.  Try putting yourself in your ex shoes and then try to figure out something more appealing. You can purchase a blank card and write your own personal verse in it.  It doesn’t need to rhyme, in fact it’s better if it doesn’t.  Make sure you honestly express how you feel.  Or pick flowers and present her using a bouquet you put together yourself.

A common complaint among women is that men aren’t thoughtful.  Were you thoughtful during the relationship?  Now you might be wondering, can I get my ex girlfriend back by being thoughtful?  Not necessarily, but it’s one more step toward your goal of winning her back.  Each and every positive thing stacks up, making it easier and easier for your ex to come back to you. Don’t expect things to happen right away.

If you spent your relationship rarely doing thoughtful things, or you only did them in the beginning, she’ll probably be doubtful of the things you do now.  You need to be patient, and keep up your efforts. Don’t be frustrated or angry.  Do the thoughtful things as it feels good to make your ex happy, not because you’re working toward a goal.

Can I get my ex girlfriend back by dating other women?

If it’s already been quite a long time since the breakup, and you’re still focusing on being thoughtful, a casual date seems harmless and may make her wish she was your date, but go too far and it could actually backfire.

Can I get my ex girlfriend back if she has a boyfriend now?

The odds are against it, but if you can show her that she’ll be more happy with you compared to the new boyfriend then you’ll have a good chance.  Being thoughtful will go a long way toward showing her that.  Even if it seems hopeless, don’t give up.

Whether or not if it appears she’s moved on, continue to  send her a card you wrote just wishing her a great week.  But don’t look as if you have any expectations from her.  Your thoughtfulness might really impress her.

One more thing my friend, the points made above, are only just one step in the equation of getting your true love back. The important thing to have a step by step action plan that will lead you in your heartfelt pursuit.

Frankly, that's what I did when my true love dumped me. I followed a plan authored by T 'Dub' Jackson. When my cause was almost hopeless and I was dieing inside, it hauled me up by my bootstraps and helped me get my life's love back. It's called "The Magic of Making Up" and you can check it out at:


  1. After being in relationship with him for 3 years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the other ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster,lotto, his email is DRAISEDIONSPELLCASTER@OUTLOOK.COM you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or any other problem like wining lottery.

  2. I'm From France What a wonderful and a straight forward spell caster that has brought back joy and happiness into my life after i saw a headline news when i was watching tv in my sitting room on how he helped so many people even a lady from London,i decided to contact him via his email address for help when i told this God sent man and world famous spell caster priest tokumbo, on how my lover left me for 4 years without calling nor texting me,When i shared this my sad experience with priest tokumbo, he said everything would be okay within 2 days i was like am i sure what this man is saying? if is real?,So i decided to give a try and he even surprised me the most at first i was also thinking he was a scam i taught he was like other spell caster who come online to add pain to peoples pain not knowing there feelings but to make money,But this great man priest tokubo, is never like that his own is for good and make people to be happy with the one they love,Am just so happy because my ex is back now as am writing this testimoney, for you to be sure that the man is very real and genuie you can contact him and give him a try via the following contact details:( Email: )
    ( Website: )

  3. I was in a relationship for a short while, and it was great until he was acting badly one evening on a group outing with friends. I addressed his behaviour and we had a small argument- nothing serious- and all was resolved. He went quiet for a few days which wasn’t normal, so I suggested we meet to talk. But before I could say anything, he told me he wanted to end things, I was devastated, but I still love him truly. I search whole web and I found very powerful magic. He has this website , I buy from his love spell, and it worked after one month. I ‘m happy again.

  4. i want to use this medium to give thanks and honour to this great man called priest tokumbo who deserve the honour and thanks, i never taught i could be happy in life again cause my girfriend left me two years ago because i was unable to get pregnant for him after 3years of marriage, but the great priest tokumbo brought back my happiness within two days by helping me bring back my girlfriend and also cast a pregnancy spell for me that help me get pregnant to my first child ever in life. high priest tokumbo did a thing of surprise in my life within a couple of two days by bringing back my love, my wife, my sweet heart. I think am the most happiest man on earth which priest tokumbo made me to be, All thanks and appreciations to priest tokumbo for putting a smile on my face, my friends out there who need help no need to contacting people which are scams just go straight and contact priest tokumbo, cause he is tested and and trusted spell caster, If you want to contact him you can contact him via his email address: or you can contact him via his website:

    Court case spells by Dr Inusa, spells for legal matters that has helped thousands win difficult legal matters. All thanks to great dr inusa his powerful court spell help me win a legal land plantation farm dispute that was to be taken away from me by the government being the only source of income i have, when I contacted dr.inusa after reading his numerous testimonies on the internet on how he has help people to "win different legal cases and Criminal cases", "help people to win lotto","help to restore lost love after divorce" and so on, he told me what to do and I did exactly how he instructed me and on the day of hearing the case i was favored by his spell. Now I'm happy to share this testimony of mine, just do as well to contact him via or his website, You can Call & WhatsApp Dr Inusa +27784916490 for any case measured above he is gifted and talented 100% spell guaranteed. All thanks to dr.inusa, If you have lost faith in the justice system get in touch with him today he will use his court spells to make sure you get justice. Get the judge and jury in your favor and booster your case with his spells

  6. My ex and I broke up when he called for cool off without any reason, at first he started not to talk to me and even decline my calls and messages, I asked him if he wants a space and he told me he needs one when I asked him why he just said that what he feels it isn’t right and he needs to figure things out. For two months he never speak to me not even a hi. After three months he said its over and we split up. He started to blocked me in Facebook as well. A month later he wants us to get back together. I agree with it, after seeing him one night, he started not to talk to me again. Few months had past and I never heard of anything about him, after three months he wants us to get back together, I was warned by one of our friends and said that he might be just lonely. He asked me for another chance, I lied and told him that i am seeing someone else he started to say not to give up on him. I am really confused and don’t know what to do since i reach Dr. Odion spell caster on everything change and he is back to me behave normal

  7. I am highly pleased with dr. Ajaguna service. Initially I was one of those people who said, “I’ll never call a psychic or a magician or whatever to help me with my problems” – least of all my relationship problems, but I got to a breaking point. The relationship with my lover got bad and we broke up since August 2014. I have tried all manly ways to get him back because my life was no longer the same, lost my job amongst other misfortunes since breaking up with him. I saw a psychic (dr.Ajaguna) via a magazine and searched for him on the internet, found his website to my surprise I saw hundreds of people talking about him on different blogs and forums, this gave me a change of heart that spells actually does work. Please my aim was not to hurt anyone but to make my ex see how much I love and needed him. After contacting dr.Ajaguna, he assured me of his spell, I went as far as contacting someone dr. Ajaguna had already helped and I got nothing but praise of dr.ajaguna work from my contact. With this I knew I would get my ex back to me but to my greatest surprise it took just 48 hours for my ex to call me and he asked to see me. This has not happened since we broke up, we met and my ex was asking for forgiveness and asked for my return. This is simply amazing and miraculous, dr. Ajaguna I say is a sign of goodness to this world and I hope his wonders continue to heal our world. I contacted him Whatsapp: +2348115187453 Website: